Research Data Manager
Paris, FR /
Clinical Affairs /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient at what they are best!
What you’ll do
Cardiologs is developing research with clinical partners, and we are dealing with a large volume of heterogeneous, sensitive data.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Research Engineer who will be responsible for data management in this context. In close contact with the clinical and data science teams, you will be in charge of organizing the clinical database development and data collection and ensuring that data are in quality to be appropriately used for statistical analysis.
You will plan, perform, and control data collected in a secure, reliable, and compliant manner.
You will also develop quality control tools and ensure that the collected data are accurate and conform to the study protocol.
Finally, you will ensure that research data from clinical partners are reliable and adapted to ground-breaking research in medical AI.
Who you are
- An autonomous, enthusiastic and reliable engineer/MSc
- You have 3+ years of experience in data management with good coding skills
- You have already worked with Python, or possibly Matlab
- Fluent in spoken and written English and have at least basic notions in French
+ You have a background in medical research.
+ You have previous experience with clinical data.
+ You have previous experience with Clinical Trial Management Systems.
+ You have previous experience with databases.
+ You have previous experience in biostatistics.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test in Python
- Technical interview in our office
- Performance interview in our office
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team