Regulatory Program Manager
Paris, FR /
Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our Cardiologs platform is leading software for the analysis of ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose +500,000 patients every year. More recently, we launched a Remote Patient Monitoring solution in the US to help physicians streamline ECG reviews.
We have an innovative, result-orientated work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, and other fun activities.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Regulatory Program Manager to join the team in Paris.
What you will do
We are looking for a Regulatory Program Manager to lead Cardiologs QMS activities.
- Work closely with Corporate Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance to identify new regulatory requirements.
- Review and interpret new regulatory requirements and develop implementation plans.
- Lead and report on Regulatory activities related to the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage regulatory timelines for projects/products shared across different business units.
- Manage regulatory deliverables and cross-functional deliverables from clinical and engineering teams.
- Participate in reviews of new and/or revised guidance, regulations, and standards applicable to the business unit.
- Train business on new/revised guidance, regulations, and standards.
- Manage and lead special regulatory-focused projects and process improvements across the business.
- Provide Regulatory Affairs support for new product development, sustaining, and advanced development efforts in both the domestic and international markets for assigned business units.
- Provide direct project support for registration and licensing in mature markets and indirect support to the emerging markets group for all other licensing, as deemed necessary.
- Lead and manage international registration projects for complex countries (ex. Japan, Brazil, China) and be the interface between business marketing / regulatory and in-country marketing / regulatory
- Manage and maintain regulatory information in an organized way.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in QMS activities
- You excel in time management and paying attention to details
- You have excellent organization and people management skills
- You write and speak English - you'll work in an international distributed team
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Weekly yoga classes
-Mobility packages for public transportation and cycling benefits
- Flexible WFO/WFH policy
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick call with a RAQA team member and a quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls