Operational Marketing Specialist
Paris, FR /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to democratize expert cardiac care, through medical-grade Artificial Intelligence. We offer a unique arrhythmia diagnostic software, device-agnostic and cloud-based, which leverages AI to streamline ECG analysis.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for an Operational Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. As Cardiologs' Operational Marketing Manager, you will own the marketing of our product to our customers and prospects, and sales teams.
You will work closely with product designers, product managers, marketing and sales teams, distributors, data scientists, developers and medical advisors in our office in Paris.
- Define the product messaging and value proposition, according to the various persona
- Coordinate marketing content creation and sales promotion packages: brochures, product presentations, testimonials, videos...
- Coordinate participation and activities at medical tradeshows
- Run demos, train sales or distributor on our solutions, and support in general our sales
- Report and analyze the performance of our products (volume, pricing, usage, etc)
- Analyze the market and potential customers, and run competitive intelligence studies.
Who you are
- You have more than 5-10 years of experience in marketing activities, including at least 5 years in the healthcare industry, ideally in the medical device or medical software world. A plus would be in the Cardiology field.
Please, be aware that we will review only applications with experience in healthcare.
- You can drive a marketing content project, such as the design of a product brochure, a customer testimonial or a product presentation.
- You are fluent in English and French. (You will work closely with English native speakers).
- You enjoy designing booths at medical tradeshows to showcase our company and solutions.
- You have a strong visual design background, understand the foundation principles of good visual communication (layout, typography, colour etc).
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview with an optional case study preparation
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team