HR Assistant Intern
Finance & Operations
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a highly collaborative HR Assistant Intern to join our Corporate team to work closely with our Talent Manager, CFO, and Office Manager to make sure that everything is running smoothly in the office and that our recruitment process will keep on fuelling our growth!
Leaded by the Talent Manager, you'll be in charge of the recruitment process, from sourcing to on-boarding newcomers for several positions and will take action on the implementation of HR projects and different HR missions.
Your missions will revolve around two axes:
- Publication of job ads
- Sourcing, selecting, and pre-qualification phone calls with international candidates in French and English
- In-person interviews in French and English
- Monitoring recruitment activity using dashboards
- Set-up partnerships with universities
- On-boarding of newcomers (preparation of the on-boarding journey, contract, first day, creating all the access the need to all platforms, preparing all their goodies…)
- Helping the Office Manager with the organisation of internal events (team buildings, seminars, office parties, etc.)
- Helping the Office Manager with the daily management of the office
Who you are
- Student in last year of Master’s degree, with a specialisation in HR/management, you're looking for a 6 months internship (full-time)
- You have already a first experience in recruitment, ideally in start-up, in the healthcare or tech industry
- You are very organised, discreet and trustworthy: you will often be part of confidential information
- You have the ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- You are passionate about delivering a great candidate experience
- You are fluent in English and French (you will work closely with English native speakers)
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory phone call
- Technical interview in our office
- Culture interview in our office