Software Engineer (Mobile)
Paris, FR /
Software Engineering /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Front-End / Mobile Developer to strengthen our Engineering Team.
You will work hand to hand with doctors, Product Designers teams and our IT's experts to improve our web platforms and internal tools, design and develop our new products, and ensure everything runs reliably.
In particular, we are looking for Software engineers interested in providing the best UX approach to our users by implementing high interactive visualisation charts and time-based events display.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- You have move than 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledgeable about modern web platform architectures, hybrid mobile applications and you have a strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- You already worked with two or more from the following: JS Framework (Angular, React, Vue, Svelte, React Native), CSS methodology, Redux code architecture, Typescript
- You have experience with Android and iOS development
- You know how to create simple and reusable components for complex UI charts
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
+ You have previous experience and/or a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Optional homework
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few resources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book: http://www.crackingthecodinginterview.com/
- The Art of Unix Programming: http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/