Senior Data Scientist
Boston, MA /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be a senior technical contributor to the team with deep expertise in analyzing large volumes of complex data, building models to help address customer needs, and communicating their findings to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will work closely with technical leadership across Cardiologs, translate customer problems into concrete quantitative analysis, and iterate on the output with stakeholders to bring diagnosis algorithms to the next level.
- Propose machine learning strategy to solve critical problem for the future of cardiac care
- Mentor other data scientists in the team
- Design machine learning infrastructure to leverage a database of 20 millions ECGs
- Enhance existing machine learning models
- Deploy machine learning features or models in production
- Investigate new applications of AI in healthcare
- Help the Data Science team explore the most relevant ideas
Who you are
- You have been developing deep learning models for 5 years and know how to apply/deploy them to solve real world problems
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic engineer/MSc/PhD in mathematics, physics or computer science, with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- Know-how in different deep learning techniques and their performance in practice
- Up-to-date knowledge on the recent developments in the field of deep learning
- You have already worked with Python, Git and a deep learning framework (Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, …)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the US is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test in Python
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls