At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Data Scientist to join our R&D team who will help us bring diagnosis algorithms to the next level.
(If you are more excited about making ML code and tools run efficiently and smoothly, you might rather want to apply to our Software Engineer positions instead!)
You will work with and make sense of large, complex datasets, design short term solutions to adapt to customers’ needs in real time (the team interacts with cardiologists to better meet customers expectations.
Also, you will:
- Manage research projects on the long term
- Design high-performance production-ready algorithms
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic engineer/MSc/PhD in mathematics, physics or computer science, with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- You have experience in data analysis and processing with good coding skills
- You already worked with Python and Git
- If you’ve just graduated, you should have experience in deep learning
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
+ You have previous experience building data processing pipelines.
+ You have previous experience and/or strong interest in developing healthcare products.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test in Python
- Technical interview in our office
- Performance interview in our office
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team