At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
Good design can change lives, great design in cardiology can save them.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our design team. As a designer at Cardiologs you’ll have a big impact on the lives of physicians, technicians and patients. You will work closely with other designers, product managers, data scientists, developers and medical advisors in our office in Paris.
- Work to understand user behaviours, validate user problems and define user goals.
- Design intuitive solutions at low & medium fidelity.
- Test with real users, collate findings and iterate.
- Communicate your designs to the wider team (Other Designers, Product Managers & Developers) and create hi-fidelity Design specs.
Who you are
- You have more than 2 years experience in Product Design, shipping digital products
- You can drive a project through the entire Design Process. (From research through to High-fidelity design, UX/UI)
- You enjoy working on multiple projects and with varying priorities.
- You have a strong interest in designing healthcare products.
- You are fluent in English and French. (You will work closely with English native speakers).
+ You enjoy facilitating Design Workshops to understand user workflows, validate their problems and identify their needs.
+ You have a strong visual design background, understand the foundation principles of good visual communication (layout, typography, colour etc) and you are interested in creating and managing the Cardiologs Product Visual Design Language.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Attach or send a link to your portfolio (we won't be able to review your application without your portfolio!)
- Introductory HR phone call
- (Possible design challenge - dependent on experience)
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team