Business Analyst and Operations Leader
Paris, FR /
Finance & Operations /
At Cardiologs, we aim to democratize access to expert cardiac care through medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our flagship product, the Cardiologs Holter platform, is a leading software for analyzing ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose over 1.8 million patients annually.
We are currently venturing into the remote patient monitoring space with the Cardiologs RPM solution, allowing patients to share their smartwatch ECGs with their physicians, who in turn use our cloud-based RPM platform to streamline ECG reviews.
In November 2021, we announced that we were being acquired by Philips to expand our cardiac portfolio.
We have an innovative, result-oriented work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, and other fun activities.
We're looking for our next Business Analyst and Operations Leader, right hand to the General Manager, France Schwarz (based in Paris), to manage all existing financial responsibilities of the company while partnering with Cardiologs and the Philips Finance team.
What you’ll do
Operations and Governance:
- Create and manage SaaS business KPI tracking and analytics required for the SaaS portfolio and venture management
- Responsible for Data & tool management to ensure business KPI tracking and software business performance, as well as accurate invoicing
- Responsible for business performance management within Cardiologs and supporting Monthly Performance Reviews with Philips Management
- Responsible for the integrity of the SaaS business model, including overseeing pricing policy discussions with markets and businesses
- Supporting the GM in the preparation, coordination, and delivery of venture staff and strategic business meetings (All-Hands, management and leadership retreats, venture strategy & roadmap alignments...etc).
- Be in charge of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)/ROFO construction and revision
- Oversight of Statutory accounts preparation by 3 party accounting firms, incl. Tax return submission and yearly audit of statutory accounts
- Validation process ownership/ Internal Controls to ensure ICS/Sox compliance of finance processes as per Philips PBS
- Oversight of Treasury, including bank reconciliation and outgoing payments approval
- Review the accuracy of the trial statement, closing the accounts as per Philips accounting requirements
- Expenses validation.
Who you are
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French - you will speak both languages on a daily basis
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B SaaS enterprise-grade business modeling or in an international consulting firm, as well as in financial reporting
- Master's degree or equivalent experience (MBA is a plus)
- High integrity, ethics, and ability to handle confidential information
- Attention to detail coupled with a high focus on quality
- Able to work in an international team environment
- Ability to multi-task with quality and efficiency in mind
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, a sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- WFO/WFH policy (2-3 days allowed at home per week)
- Lunch vouchers (Swile card)
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
1- Quick introductory HR phone call with Laurine, our Talent Acquisition Manager (20-30 min)
2 - Technical interview via Zoom with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
3 - Performance interview via Zoom with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
4 - Culture interview in our office (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!) with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
To close the process, we'll do some reference calls.