Full-Stack Engineer - Graduation Internship
Boston, MA /
Software Engineering /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision.
Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a small Boston-based team conveniently located off of the Charles/MGH Red Line station. We nurture our company culture with biweekly all-hands meetings and various office events that include lunch, dinner, and drinks. Most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at, so we hope you'll bring your own energy to our office.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Software Engineer Intern able to work independently but who can communicate with the team, who will be in charge of their own project from architecture to implementation.
You will be responsible for building a new innovative system to provide dynamic Heart Rate computations on-demand using WebGL technologies.
This project will impact most of our stack, from the processing pipeline, the data storage up to the product feature itself (FullStack).
You will be mentored by one of our senior software engineers.
Who you are
- A student in your last year of studies enjoying analytical problem-solving.
- Knowledgeable about and/or interested in data visualization and algorithms.
- Keen on clean code and good practices.
- Previous experience with code management (git, code review...).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of OpenGL, WebGL, or other 3D libraries is a plus
- Some knowledge of the French language is a plus
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the US is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call.
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test (on coderpad).
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom.
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few resources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book: http://www.crackingthecodinginterview.com/