Paris, FR /
Product Development /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to democratize expert cardiac care through medical-grade Artificial Intelligence. We offer a unique arrhythmia diagnostic software, device-agnostic and cloud-based, which leverages AI to streamline ECG analysis.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you'll do
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team and work on our flagship Holter Platform.
As a Product Manager at Cardiologs you will work closely with a tight-knit team of Product Designers, Product Analyst, Software Developers, Data Scientists, Sales, Marketing, Customer support, and Medical Advisors to:
- Understand and analyse user needs: gather insights and translate them into actionable opportunities
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, collaborate with the larger Product team to prioritize backlog and manage releases
- Investigate complex issues and define the conceptual approach to resolve them
- Scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects
- Problem-solving with cross-functional experts in engineering, design, or customer support
- Provide functional specifications for the engineering team
- Define, monitor, and draw conclusions from product analytics, in collaboration with the Product Data Analyst
- Be ready to wear multiple hats!
Who you are
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience in Product Management, shipping digital products, ideally in a B2B environment
- You are fully autonomous and master the ideation and development process
- You have previous experience building healthcare or highly technical products
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- You have a strong interest in developing healthcare products
- You are fluent in English and ideally French as well (you will work closely with native English speakers).
+ You’ve already worked in a startup environment.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls