Software Engineer (Frontend)
Paris, FR /
Software Engineering /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Front End Developer(s) to strengthen our Engineering Team.
You will join one of our two team missions: Speeding the analysis process or Ease our user's study flow.
You will work hand to hand with doctors, Product Designers teams and our IT's experts to improve our web platform and our internal tools, to design and develop our new products and to ensure everything runs reliably.
In particular, we are looking for Software engineers interested in providing the best UX approach to our users by implementing high interactive visualization charts and time-based events display.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- Knowledgeable about modern web platform architectures and you have a strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- You already worked with two or more from the following: JS Framework (Angular, React, Vue, Svelte), CSS methodology, Redux code architecture, Saga, ngRx, storybooks, d3, rxJS, Typescript
- You know how to use create simple and reusable components for complex UI charts
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
+ You have previous experience and/or strong interest in developing healthcare products.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Optional homework
- Technical interview in our office
- Performance interview in our office
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few ressources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book: http://www.crackingthecodinginterview.com/
- The Art of Unix Programming: http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/
- Some Google Cloud Platform tutorials: https://cloud.google.com/python/tutorials/bookshelf-on-kubernetes-engine and https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/best-practices