Finance & Operations
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfil this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
Cardiologs is looking for a senior level FP&A Manager to provide insights that will drive the future direction of the business.
The role is balanced between analysis responsibilities and business partnership, with the ideal candidate bringing strong SAAS experience in a B2B large account and international environment, having demonstrated both a high level of technical analysis knowhow and ability to be an influential contributor to decision making processes.
The role will report to the CFO, and will provide a crucial link between the company and our business partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuously improve the Group’s and business units’ reporting and financial models to meet increasingly challenging external requirements, including cash-flow and balance sheet planning across 2 countries
- Develop a deep understanding of variances in actual performance versus plans and influence across departments to maximize business outcomes. In particular, facilitate data-driven decision making by ensuring key decision makers access appropriate operational and financial analysis to identify opportunities and measure performance
- Run annual budgets and forecasts, including the roll-out of regular reforecasting cycles and processes
- Prepare management reporting packs in a timely and clear fashion, with risks and opportunities readily identified
- Monitor SAAS KPIs
- Take an active role in the broader Finance team; helping smooth implementation of - and adherence to - new finance requirements, systems and processes, including a new recurring billing solution and reporting automation tools
- Prepare ad-hoc management financial reports as required
- Help analyse and anticipate the business model of the company and similar companies in the sector
- Maintain and ensure integrity/completeness of the legal documentation
Experience and Qualifications
- FP&A experience gained within established businesses, ideally within the digital health sector
- You are fluent in English and French (you will work closely with English native speakers)
- Strong knowledge of planning and performance processes, including annual budget, monthly forecast and periodic business reviews
- Strong working knowledge of accounting, controlling and finance operations. Knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau Software and tech savviness highly desirable
- Strong analytical and Excel modelling skills, with the ability to create or improve complex reporting and forecasting models
- Analytical mind-set with the ability to communicate complex data into relevant messages
- Ability to build trust and to act as a change agent with finance and non-finance
Personal attributes and other requirements
- Team orientated, a “can do” attitude and flexible approach
- Resilience in the face of changing priorities and tolerance for ambiguity
- Desire to get into the details and help bring Cardiologs ambitious plans to life
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office
- Performance interview in our office
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team