Customer Success Manager
Cardiologs is a medical technology company committed to transforming cardiac diagnostics by utilizing medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our mission is to make expert medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime.
Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering blends the rigor of clinical grade medical products with the scalability and ease-of-use of cutting edge web and cloud technologies. Having received FDA clearance and CE Mark, our products are in active clinical use across four continents, with a rapidly increasing customer base and utilization.
As we are ramping up our commercial efforts, we are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to continue our Customer Success build-out at Cardiologs. They will assist with envisioning and defining the journey of a Cardiologs customer, and optimize the product experience of existing and future customers to ensure their loyalty and satisfaction. This role will be expected to carry out current state functions while also assisting leadership with continuous improvement of all Customer Success functions into a fully mature department.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate customer on-boarding activities, including pilot setup and execution, training, customization and integration efforts
- Manage customer success processes and procedures, including issue tracking and support
- Understand and assist in improving the customer journey from pre-sales to onboarding to eventual successful experience and loyalty to the product
- Manage day-to-day product support inquiries and communications for your book of business
- Track metrics that reflect customer usage and engagement with the platform
- Facilitate timely and transparent communication between Cardiologs and its customers, as well as between the different functional stakeholders to ensure optimal customer experience
- Ensure compliance with Quality procedures and guidelines
Who you are
- 2-4 years of experience in customer success, marketing, business development and/or consulting, or similar customer-facing roles
- Undergraduate degree, healthcare/engineering preferred, MBA a plus
- Very strong Project Management skills; needing to carry out projects in current state while also contributing to the improvement of the function
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with technology infrastructure
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment, with a clear understanding of the role of marketing in an organization
- Experience working in a global business context and international environment
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to effectively manage customer relationships
- Fluent written and spoken English, French a strong plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment a strong plus
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the US is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview