Software QA Tester
Paris, FR /
Software Engineering /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application that helps physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with weekly all-hands meetings, apéros and yearly offsite meetings with all of Cardiologs’ employees.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a proactive Software QA Tester to strengthen our Engineering Team.
As a Software QA Tester, you’ll be in charge of:
- Identifying regressions, unexpected behaviors and usability issues in the development version of our products.
- Reporting issues to the engineering team, and making sure they are resolved.
- Maintaining the desired level of quality in our products.
- Managing our existing test plans and keep them up-to-date with our new features.
- Organizing testing sessions as part of our release process.
Also, you will:
- Be in charge of the regulatory and quality assurance documentation relative to software production in the medical industry.
- Become an integral part of software development teams that includes Data Scientist, Software Engineers and Product Managers.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset.
- You can learn to use and navigate modern web-based tools with ease (for test plans and issues management).
- You have stellar communication skills.
- You are rigorous and apply a good methodology to your day to day work.
+ You know how to code.
+ You have previous experience and/or a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office
- Performance interview in our office
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team