Clinical Research Data Manager
Paris, FR /
Clinical Affairs /
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient at what they are best at!
What you’ll do
Cardiologs is developing research with clinical partners, and we are dealing with a large volume of heterogeneous, sensitive data.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Clinical Research Data Manager who will be responsible for data management in this context. In close contact with the clinical and data science teams, you will be in charge of organizing the clinical database development and data collection and ensuring that data are in quality to be appropriately used for statistical analysis.
You will plan, perform, and control data collected in a secure, reliable, and compliant manner.
You will also develop quality control tools and ensure that the collected data are accurate and conform to the study protocol.
Finally, you will ensure that research data from clinical partners are reliable and adapted to ground-breaking research in medical AI.
Who you are
- An autonomous, enthusiastic and reliable engineer/MSc
- You have 5+ years of experience in data management with good coding skills with at least 3 in Clinical Data Management
- You have previous experience with Clinical Trial Management Systems and database
- You have already worked with Python, or possibly Matlab
- Fluent in spoken and written English and have at least basic notions in French
+ You have previous experience in biostatistics.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview in our office or by Zoom
- Performance interview in our office or by Zoom
- Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!)
- Quick call with our CEO, Yann (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
- Reference calls