San Francisco, California /
Who we are:
Cardless is a credit card company. If you've ever signed up for a rewards card, be it for hotel points or airline miles, you know what we do. If you've ever wondered why more of your favorite brands don't offer similar rewards cards, you know why we do it. Behind the scenes, the creation of a co-brand credit card is a lengthy, cumbersome process that requires collaboration with massive slow-moving partners. Our goal is to change that. We work with the banks, payment processors, and payment rails to accelerate card launches and empower brands to focus on delivering rewards truly valuable to their superfan cardholders.
In the 18 months since our founding, we have gathered an all-star team as well as assembled all of the partnerships needed to launch, built a scalable system with a working credit card, and secured strong funding. We are a team as much as an organization and value individuality, diversity, and collaboration as much as talent. With our first public launch on the horizon, we have built the foundations for a truly groundbreaking financial product.
We're confident about what we've built so far, but we know it can be better. Which brings us to your role...
As a Technical Sourcer, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify, attract and engage a diverse candidate pipeline for our rapidly growing engineering team. You will serve as the first point of contact for Cardless, allowing you to help create an exceptional candidate experience. Your work will have a direct impact on driving the recruitment process forward leading to engineering hires critical to the success of our business.
- Utilize knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques and a variety of recruiting resources/tools identify diverse talent and consistently maintaining a quality pipeline
- Attract and engage with engineering talent to conduct initial interviews, understand motivations and create a positive candidate experience
- Understand the importance of data and pipeline metrics and have the insight to adjust accordingly
- Collaborate with co-founders, recruiter and hiring managers to develop a strong understanding of hiring priorities and business needs
- 3+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Proven track record of identifying, engaging engineering talent with an emphasis on candidate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for building quality, diverse and high level pipelines
Cardless was founded in February 2019 by Michael Spelfogel and Scott Kazmierowicz (ex-Stanford CS / Data Science, ex-Lyft, ex-Visa, ex-Goldman) and is backed by top VCs including Accomplice, Greycroft, Clocktower Ventures, as well as founders of Plaid, Plastiq, SeatGeek, Flatiron Health, and FiveStars. We believe the future of financial services is cardless. Our name reflects the advanced technologies we work with everyday to make managing and moving money safer, easier, and more rewarding for everyone.