San Francisco, California /
Who we are:
Cardless is a credit card company. If you've ever signed up for a rewards card, be it for hotel points or airline miles, you know what we do. If you've ever wondered why more of your favorite brands don't offer similar rewards cards, you know why we do it. Behind the scenes, the creation of a co-brand credit card is a lengthy, cumbersome process that requires collaboration with massive slow-moving partners. Our goal is to change that. We work with the banks, payment processors, and payment rails to accelerate card launches and empower brands to focus on delivering rewards truly valuable to their superfan cardholders.
In the 18 months since our founding, we have gathered an all-star team as well as assembled all of the partnerships needed to launch, built a scalable system with a working credit card, and secured strong funding. We are a team as much as an organization and value individuality, diversity, and collaboration as much as talent. We've built the foundations of a truly groundbreaking financial product and we're ready for our next chapter as we have officially launched! The Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA) credit card is live and the Cardless era of credit cards has begun.
We're confident about what we've built so far, but we know it can be better. Which brings us to your role...
Cardless is hiring a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team! We are hoping to more than double in size this year, and the Technical Recruiter will collaborate with leadership and engineering to identify, interview, engage and close qualified candidates at a fast-pace without sacrificing quality. You will provide a major impact by building upon a strong and well-respected engineering team.
- Provide full-cycle technical recruiting from identifying, vetting and engaging to offer negotiation and closing engineering talent with an emphasis on an exceptional candidate experience
- Develop a solid understanding of our engineering recruiting process and provide recommendations and improvements
- Collaborate with recruiting colleagues and other internal stakeholders to identify, address and resolve any potential interview biases
- Work closely with Technical Sourcer to create and nurture sourcing and recruiting campaigns to build a diverse pipeline of top talent
- Manage, track and analyze pipeline and performance data for leadership and internal stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle, technical recruiting, ideally in a startup or fintech space
- Proven track record of success hiring top talent in a high growth environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System (we use Lever)
- Effective time management and ability to handle competing priorities
Cardless was founded in February 2019 by Michael Spelfogel and Scott Kazmierowicz (ex-Stanford CS / Data Science, ex-Lyft, ex-Visa, ex-Goldman) and is backed by top VCs including Accomplice, Greycroft, Clocktower Ventures, as well as founders of Plaid, Plastiq, SeatGeek, Flatiron Health, and FiveStars. We believe the future of financial services is cardless. Our name reflects the advanced technologies we work with everyday to make managing and moving money safer, easier, and more rewarding for everyone.