Finance – Finance /
We are Ramp, a well-funded scaleup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will support the Financial Control team at Ramp in delivering accurate and timely financial deliverables and support compliance with local and international statutory requirements. The role requires a thorough individual who is driven to deliver high-quality deliverables, working collaboratively across teams and, at times, independently.
Your future work will include
- Ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of month-end balances,
- Performing reconciliations and preparing accounting entries,
- Overseeing compliance with all tax, statutory and regulatory requirements,
- Overseeing liquidity, cash and foreign currency positions,
- Meeting both individual and finance team objectives,
- Liaising with local and group auditors to satisfy audit requests,
- Ad hoc requests required by the Group Financial Controller or CFO.
What we are looking for in candidates
- Expert knowledge of Polish accounting, tax and statutory requirements,
- Good knowledge of accounting systems, Microsoft Office and Google Suite, as this is used on a daily basis,
- Problem-solving skills to address key control and reconciliation tasks,
- English language proficiency, as we work in a multinational team,
- A high amount of ownership and independency
- Full or part accountancy qualification with one of the main professional bodies (i.e. ACCA, CIMA etc.),
- Nice to have: Knowledge of the US & UK GAAP and Knowledge of IFRS.
- 15,000 - 20,000 PLN gross a month on a contract of employment
- 👩🎓 The yearly self-development and conference budget of USD 500 to help you grow,
- 📈 Stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🪙 Zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 🏠 Comfy workspace located in Warsaw and Wrocław (hybrid or office-based),
- 🏊♀️ Private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 Newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 Being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 Making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked, "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world.A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience, in which users own and control their own data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is among a small number of companies that are defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!