Commercial – Sales /
We are Ramp, a well-funded scaleup that makes the Web3 world a reality 🚀
To achieve our goals, we’re building an A-star sales team and looking to add a Sales Lead to run Ramp's sales efforts across the blockchain ecosystem. You will be managing the sales team, approaching new potential partners, nurturing leads, preparing business cases and closing deals. You will be working with the best applications in crypto - dapps, exchanges and wallets, exploring new market opportunities with the brands that aren't yet in the blockchain space and building use-cases for the future of Web3.
Your future work will include
- Effectively manage a team of 3 to 5 sales professionals, providing guidance, support, and ongoing coaching to maximize their performance and professional development.
- Develop and execute effective inbound and outbound strategies to penetrate new markets, drive customer acquisition, and increase market share.
- Monitor and analyze sales metrics, market trends, and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimize sales performance.
- Provide regular sales forecasts, reports, and updates to senior management, highlighting key achievements, challenges, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement targeted campaigns and promotional activities to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends, competitor activities, and customer needs, and use this information to refine sales strategies.
- Lead negotiations and close deals with key partners.
- Continuously enhance the sales team's skills and knowledge through training programs, coaching, and professional development initiatives.
- Foster a positive and collaborative sales culture, encouraging teamwork, sharing of best practices, and knowledge exchange among team members and other teams such as compliance, marketing, product and legal.
- Together with product marketing team, create top-quality sales materials, including pitch decks, sales presentations, product demos, case studies, and sales collateral, to effectively communicate our value proposition and drive sales.
What we are looking for in candidates
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven track record of success in sales leadership roles within the fintech, crypto or other regulated industry.
- Documented experience in closing +100k EUR deals.
- Nice to have: In-depth knowledge of crypto or payments services, and regulatory frameworks related to fintech and crypto.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with high-level decision-makers.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving revenue growth.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🏝 26+ fully paid days off (or more if you need it),
- 🏠 hybrid work in comfy workspace located in Warsaw,
- 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- 💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 👩🎓 self-development and conference budget (up to 2000 PLN)to help you grow,
- ⛰️ the annual company retreat,
- 🗣️ English lessons,
- 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal-opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
93% of Team members answered YES! when asked: "If they were overly satisfied with their cooperation with Ramp."
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world. A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience where users own and control their data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift, and Ramp is among a few companies defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive, and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!