Licensing and Expansion Manager
Compliance – Compliance /
We’re looking for a Regulatory Licensing and Expansion Manager to lead and coordinate global regulatory licensing projects. Joining us in this role you will get the chance to work closely not only with wonderful leaders from the Compliance and Legal teams but also with other departments across the entire company and across multiple time zones. It's an amazing professional opportunity for self-development and for the co-creation of one of the most promising Web3 projects!
Your future work will include
- Preparing and filling out licence applications and supporting documentation;
- Project managing the end-to-end licensing process, from coordinating the collation of documents from all departments to submitting the final regulatory licence applications;
- liaising with regulators throughout the licence application evaluation process;
- engaging cross-functionally across the entire organisation to coordinate and ensure a strategic approach to the preparation of all licence applications and related processes;
- developing guidelines and procedures to ensure compliance with ongoing licensing;
- Working with local compliance officers to ensure fulfilment of reporting requirements and managing the licence renewal process;
- tracking and reporting on the status of all licensing activities.
What we are looking for in candidates
- 3+ years of experience in a regulatory compliance or project management role, at a consultancy, regulator, or regulated financial services company;
- strong writing and project management skills, with excellent attention to detail;
- problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution;
- highly collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- fluency in English (C1) and any additional language abilities are a plus (we operate globally!);
- genuine enthusiasm and curiosity about fintech and crypto;
- ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and systems;
- willingness and ability to travel internationally.
- 💰 competitive compensation package;
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company;
- 🌴paid holidays;
- 🏠comfy workspaces located in London;
- 💻newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need;
- 🥇being part of one of the hottest crypto startups;
- 🪙zero fee crypto purchases via Ramp;
- ⚕️reimbursement budget for additional costs like sports card or medical expenses (100 GBP per month);
- 👩🎓self-growth and conference budget to help you grow (500 USD per year);
- 🔝Impacting decision-making and taking a high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world.A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience, in which users own and control their own data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is among a small number of companies that are defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!