Head of Marketing
Commercial – Marketing /
It’s an exciting time to join Ramp: we’ve just announced our Series B fundraise, opened up a new product suite and are about to tackle new markets and verticals. This role will be essential in ensuring our next phase of growth goes according to plan while we continue to scale and develop the team. You’ll lead a small but experienced team across a range of marketing disciplines, from PR and Brand through B2B marketing initiatives to Content and Social strategies.
Join us as a part of the executive team to lead the development and management of the strategic marketing plan and budget, focused on driving brand awareness and prospect pipeline generation.
In your future job you will:
- Lead on B2B acquisition, partner marketing and growth marketing strategies
- Lead a team of four and identify where further resources are required as the business expands its products and moves into new geos
- Oversee the development of compelling, high-quality marketing content, and product marketing and sales enablement assets
- Continue to develop, finesse and champion a consistent brand voice and message across all our marketing channels
- Identify and build campaigns around trending topics to amplify our reach
- Create processes, templates and structure to execute on your strategies
- Communicate, coach and share processes and best practices with a variety of other colleagues and team
- Manage the workload of a large international marketing and PR agency and work closely with small internal design teamSet, track and forecast the marketing budget
- Work closely with the business development sales team to create an effective and creative acquisition campaign
- Ensure your team works closely with the customer success and product teams
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns
- Plan and support the execution of drip campaigns, sponsored social media, web SEO/SEM and display advertising
- Plan and support the execution of online and offline marketing campaigns; including international events
- Take responsibility for the website and continue to optimize its content and conversions
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years experience in marketing within a hypergrowth SaaS or B2B tech product or service (this could be a Series A or B scale-up, for example)
- Demonstrable experience in developing effective strategies for all marketing aspects (branding, advertising campaigns, digital)
- Experience in managing an international team
- Ability to manage a budget efficiently and effectively
- Strong project and people management skills
- Evidence of success through a proven ability to drive awareness, market share and marketing qualified leads
- A good understanding of blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies and what motivates Web3 communities
- Ideally, a good knowledge of Hubspot CRM
- 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- 🌴 paid holidays,
- 🏠 comfy workspaces located in London and Warsaw, hybrid work
- 💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- 🪙 zero fee crypto purchases via Ramp
- ⚕️ reimbursement budget for additional costs like sports card or medical expenses (100 GBP per month),
- 👩🎓 self-growth and conference budget to help you grow (500 USD per year),
- ⛰️ annual company retreats and integrations,
- 🔝 impacting decision-making and taking a high level of ownership
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world.A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience, in which users own and control their own data.
Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is among a small number of companies that are defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy. The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team.
And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best. If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!