Senior QA Engineer
Mountain View, CA
At CareSkore (YC W16 - Top 7 startup) we're transforming how providers help patients across the continuum of care. Through predictive analytics and patient engagement, providers can now measure and manage their patients' clinical and financial risks. Ultimately, our mission is to enable providers to focus on what matters most, the patient. CareSkore is backed by leading investors including Y-Combinator, Storm Ventures, and Cota Capital.
About You: As a Senior QA Engineer you are responsible on creating test plans and test cases, automating tests using protractor, find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution as well as collaborating with other QA/Development team members and Business Partners to ensure comprehensive test coverage and improve overall product quality. You are an energetic, self-starter with a desire to learn new things quickly and able to think "out of the box. You're passionate about technology and innovation and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- 6+ years of QA experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans, and testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerated web based applications
- Solid understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
- 2+ years of practical experience in automation tools required (Selenium/Python/Protractor)
- Expereince in testing Mobile apps
- Experience in NOSQL, and SQL database
- Understanding of REST API
- Experience in AWS
- Experience in Agile development environment
Competitive salaries and stock options
Paid time off
Medical, dental, & vision insurance
Apple or any other equipment that helps your productivity