Clinical Care Coordinator (Medical Assistant) - Multiple positions, all shifts
Mountain View, CA
At CareSkore, we are redefining the way caregivers interact and take care of patients, so that patients have a great experience during a potentially challenging time. Our mission is to create beautiful and powerful technologies for caregivers, that makes their jobs easy, whether he/she is a physician, nurse, case manager or a member of the care team. We want to enable the provision of the best patient experience by focusing on what matter most, the patient. Our team believes that caregivers go out of the way to provide the best care, and deserve the best tools to achieve outstanding clinical and financial outcomes, both for them and the patient.
Please talk to us to see, how we are changing healthcare.
The Clinical Care Coordinator(MA) provides Chronic Care Management (CCM) to patients with two or more chronic diagnoses. He/she collects patient-centric health information to identify gaps in care and chronic risks. The CCM program requires the development of a Patient-Centric Care Plan that provides goals and interventions to implement, monitor and support the needs of the patient as defined by the PCP. Collaboration with the primary care provider to ensure all care needs are addressed and interventions are clinically appropriate is an essential program function. The CCM program supports the patient through the continuum of care to promote the highest level of quality care. Patients benefit from having easier access to their health information, support from our Medical Care Coordinators who will look out for their best interests, and services that help them achieve their healthcare goals sooner and stay healthier longer.
Examples of challenges you will help with:
- Place outbound calls to new and existing patients to review their personalized plan of care, and/or assist them with care coordination services
- Translate patient's medical records into usable health data
- Ensure medical histories are accurate, complete, up-to-date and properly entered into the patient's care coordination plan
- Educate the patient in the role of the care coordinator with collaboration of primary care physician.
- Provide an initial risk identification function gathering all the clinical elements necessary to determine Patient-Centric Care Plan.
- Work with patient to plan and monitor their care as determined by the PCP and/specialist. from setting to setting by.
- Promote timely access to medically necessary and appropriate care.
- Perform medication reconciliation and promote compliance with medication (medication adherence).
- Act as a patient advocate, liaison and information resource.
- Provide chronic care education for chronic/complex conditions as determined.
- Monitor and report outcomes to goals and interventions at a minimum monthly.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years of experience in clinical or community resource setting (care coordination experience is desirable).
- 1 year of customer service or call center experience preferred
- Proficiency in communication technologies for example email, phone, and EMR.
- Requires working knowledge of MS Office products and typing skills
- Highly organized with ability to keep accurate notes and records.
- Experience with IT reports, Microsoft XL is desirable.
Flexible between hourly or full time
Medical, dental, & vision insurance
Apple or any other equipment that helps your productivity