Hubspot Administrator /Marketing Intern
Mountain View, Remote
CareSkore, a leader in healthcare technology solutions is seeking someone to add to our Marketing & Public Relations team. We are open to this being an internship or part-time opportunity working 15-25 hours per week. We are based in Mountain View, CA. You will be required to work from our offices there as well as remotely. Our Marketing & PR lead works in both Mountain View and Los Angeles. Applicants from the Bay area and Southern California are welcome to apply.
Looking for that person who can help the marketing and PR lead build and grow our inbound marketing strategy from the ground up.
Must be self-motivated and versatile, a team-player ... and gets stuff done. We’re looking for that person who strives from rolling up their sleeves and working hand-in-hand with a small tech-savvy team.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. Please be familiar with SalesForce and HubSpot. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership along with the Marketing & PR lead will help you accomplish.
Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar and very personalized/tailored email campaigns (on HubSpot) that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, Webinars, Social Media campaigns, reports, infographics, etc.).
- Create 2-3 + e-mail campaigns each week to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include webinars, whitepapers, blogs, etc.).
Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Work alongside sales and marketing /PR team leads to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
-Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
-Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales, marketing and PR teams to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on email Hubspot and Salesforce campaigns
-BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. As an intern, we love it if you're still in school.
-A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
-Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.