Mountain View, CA
At CareSkore (YC W16 - Top 7 startup) we're transforming how providers help patients across the continuum of care. Through predictive analytics and patient engagement, providers can now measure and manage their patients' clinical and financial risks. Ultimately, our mission is to enable providers to focus on what matters most, the patient. CareSkore is backed by leading investors including Y-Combinator, Storm Ventures, and Cota Capital.
About You: You have deep technical skills in software engineering; experience in creating Android App from scratch, also development of SDKs and developing Android Application layer components as well. You’re self-motivated, well-organized, and have an unwavering commitment to writing efficient, maintainable, and reusable code. You are passionate about technology and innovation and always have the customer’s best interest in mind.
- Help design, implement, and maintain CareSkore mobile Apps
- Execute thorough code reviews
- Communicate with UI/UX Designer, back-end, QA, and product management teams
- Willing to learn iOS (Swift) development
- Enthusiastically learn new concepts as well as share and distribute current knowledge and expertise to the team
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Android Software Development
- Published, individually or with a team Android applications
- Experience with Android Studio
- Expert in Java alongside the Android SDK
- Experience in building client/server GUI mobile applications for different screen sizes (phone and tablet).
- Experience using REST API
- Understanding of asynchronous tasks and networking
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Experience in test driven development and continues integration.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Commuter Subsidies
- Fitness Discounts
- Apple or any other equipment that helps your productivity