Mountain View, CA
At CareSkore we're transforming how providers help patients across the continuum of care. Through predictive analytics and patient engagement, providers can now measure and manage their patients' clinical and financial risks. Ultimately, our mission is to enable providers to focus on what matters most, the patient. CareSkore is backed by leading investors including Y-Combinator, Storm Ventures, and Cota Capital.
Hiring talented Technical Writer for an exciting opportunity. Ideal candidate is someone with strong experience with digital, mobile and application documentation and expert in communicating complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience. The candidate is tenacious, resourceful and a self starter.
- Assist engineering, customer success and product marketing to prepare proper documentation to support mobile, application software change, for example, product releases, upgrades, user guides, manual, release notes, implementations notes, etc.
- Assist in development of software documentation, training programs, study guides, product and process documentation deliverables including customer, methodology, support, corporate and digital documentation.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Gather and analyze the information needs of the user answer occasional technical inquiries from our users on various aspects of our software
This role is based in Mountain View, California.