Sales Development Representative Intern
San Francisco/Bay Area
At CareSkore we're transforming how providers help patients across the continuum of care. Through predictive analytics and patient engagement, providers can now measure and manage their patients' clinical and financial risks. Ultimately, our mission is to enable providers to focus on what matters most, the patient. CareSkore is backed by leading investors including Y-Combinator, Storm Ventures, and Cota Capital.
About the Position: As a Sales Development Rep at CareSkore, you’ll help create and iterate the sales function as part of our early team. You will build out our sales processes, be a part of our go-to-market qualifying and setting meetings for our leadership team with executives (C-Level, VPs, Directors) at leading hospitals and healthcare providers, and help drive our pipeline and revenue goals. You're quick to adapt, entrepreneurial with start-up experience, and have a track record of success in sales. You're driven to implement innovative and technological-driven changes to the entire healthcare industry. You're creative, tenacious and solutions-oriented with a drive to win.
- CareSkore - Mountain View, CA
- $15 an hour - Internship, Commission
- CareSkore is a rapidly growing company with ground floor opportunities for the right candidates that possess the drive, skill and determination to grow revenue for major software organizations. Are you seeking a fast paced environment where advancement is awarded based your results? Can you see yourself in a sales position where you don't have to spend time generating leads and you are truly focusing on Business Development? Do you possess the dedication and determination to play an integral role with a firm on the verge of exponential growth? If so, we are looking for you!!!As a Senior Sales Development Representative at CareSkore, you will focus on driving new business for our IT software clients, helping us grow our pipeline of qualified opportunities. You will create and manage your portfolio of prospects while working in a team environment with one common goal: driving new business. Business is generated through 100% inside sales, utilizing our proprietary sales process, story-telling and customer-centric sales approach, and dialing platform integrated into Salesforce. You will be building value and trust to uncover the prospect's pain, allowing you to effectively engage and qualify prospects into the CareSkore pipeline.This position is for an internship that will require 20 hours per week.
- Skills, Characteristics & Experience:
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and high energy individuals excited to grow their portfolio
- Teamwork mentality with a strong competitive spirit passionate about their company and customers
- Hunter mentality with the capability to grow their skills as the business expands
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills with creative solutions
- Effective communication and service oriented mindset ensuring customer's needs are met
- Any technology, analytics, inside sales, or experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Competitive pay
- Weekly lunches
- Learn what it takes to make an early stage company successful within all departments
This role is based in Mountain View, California.