Inside Sales Executive - Freight Industry
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Do you want to be part of a well established highly successful and exciting business, that offers superb training, excellent career development, a great team environment and very supportive company culture?
If you are currently working for a freight forwarder but feel undervalued, underpaid and demotivated, then we can provide an excellent environment and platform for your hard work, skills and experience to thrive and reach their full potential.
At cargo-partner our company motto is 'we take it personally', this includes both our clients and employees as we pride ourselves on our people development and internal promotion, recognition, employee satisfaction, and ensure that everyone feels like a valued member of the cargo-partner family.
We are currently recruiting an Inside Sales person to join our amazing commercial Freight team in Rotterdam where you will have a key role assisting the business with developing its customer base and business as well as supporting the Sales team.
This is a great time to join as we are experiencing exponential growth, for example we recently opened new offices in Barcelona, Mexico City and Chicago. So whether you’re looking for a step up in your career or to kick-start your career, cargo-partner offers an abundance of opportunity, training and development.
What You Will Do:
• This is a pivotal and key role within the commercial department and you will play a significant role in assisting the business grow and develop via your excellent ability to influence and build robust relationships with clients and deliver a first class customer service experience. Your success in this position will entail some of the following tasks;
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understanding customer needs and requirements
• Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Providing quotes to customers and agents swiftly and accurately
• Analyzing the market and assessing all the business potential
• Attract new clients by filtering the internal and external databases, as well via your prospecting activity
• Identifying additional sales opportunities for existing customers
• Report your sales activity and your results via our CRM
• Support the field sales activity by setting up meetings and creating reports
• Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business
What Experience You Will Bring:
• A tenacious B2B Inside sales person with freight experience. We may also look at someone from a Freight Customer Service background who is seeking to break into a sales career.
• Industry knowledge of the freight forwarding industry is essential.
• Excellent communication and commercial skills in Dutch and English
• You must be a Team player with the ability to work independently. We have a very good team environment which is very positive and supportive, so we need like minded people to maintain our enthusiasm and team dynamic.
• You should be comfortable and familiar with using marketing automation platforms and CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
• Experience of delivering exemplary customer service standards and establishing prosperous long term relationships with clients is highly desirable.
• Familiarity with price negotiation, up-selling and other sales techniques.
What We Can Offer You:
• A robust career plan and professional growth opportunities. Your talent will be instantly recognized and we enable you to achieve your reer goals. Since our business is constantly growing you will have a chance to progress and grow with the company either within your own country or internationally.
• A great office environment and team spirit with a variety of social events.
• Implementation of own initiatives. We are a company with open culture where the main focus is on people - they create our strength. You can come up with creative ideas and we will always listen.
• Stability of employment. Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation.
• A competitive salary, bonus and benefit package.
• We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, , holiday money, lunch vouchers, insurance contribution, travel allowance, Ecocheque, company events and much more!
If you interested in this opportunity and would like to know more please can you send me a message with your CV to my email address: email@example.com
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!