Product Management – Customer Service /
We have an opportunity for a highly engaging Customer Service Representative to join our expanding global freight forwarding team. We're looking for a true customer service superstar. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources, actively building freight forwarding knowledge in the surrounding areas whilst establishing relationships with clients and communicate with the cargo-partner network in the Australia and beyond
- Assist sales team with preparation of quotation and rate request
- Follow up on clients’ interactions
- Source new sales opportunities and secure client visits through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Achieve monthly KPI
- Work closely with sales team to build pipeline and close deals
- Prepare SOP for internal process & clients
- Update shipment milestones into system
- Liaise with clients via phone, emails or face to face meetings
- Liaise with internal and external parties; clients, carriers, airlines and sub- contractors via phone, emails or face to face meeting
- Take ownership of complaint and queries of the clients and proactively following through to resolution
- Escalate the queries to the sales person/supervisor if appropriate
- Work with operational and functional groups to deliver value to the clients
- Maintain client records by updating account information
- Assist the Management and Team Manager with any sales-related task if required
To be Considered:
- Qualification in Freight Forwarding or 3 years of work experience
- Computer knowledge is essential (Especially MS office)
- Cargo Wise Experience is "mandatory".
- Strong customer services skills with ability to provide logistical solutions to comprehensive requests
- Ability to effectively interact with all internal/external stakeholders
- "Can do attitude" with high attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Self-starter who can take ownership of clients and use initiative to problem solve
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!