DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Development /
We are operating a container-based infrastructure in our on-premise datacenters around the world to develop, deploy and run a mainly java based application landscape. Building a microservice architecture and enforcing a cloud native environment is a major success factor for keeping up in our fast paced environment.
If you like to move things forward you should be part of our team.
What you can expect:
- Operate a Kubernetes based Openshift Container Platform and it’s components including databases, web-servers, messaging services and build pipelines
- Implement and maintain application configuration for Spring, JavaEE and ReactJS or Angular technology stack (Spring Boot, Tomcat, Payara, Wildfly, JbossEAP)
- Maintain the platform with active measuring and monitoring application and service availability
- Improve the architecture in terms of latency, overall system health and performance
- Define, automate and maintain the software build and delivery process together with the developers, using CI/CD processes and build/deploy pipelines
- Work closely with the developers to maintain the development infrastructure components (GitLab, SonarCube, Artifactory, etc)
- Being part of a multicultural team, bringing DevOps and agile thinking into life
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in developing and operating software either in cloud environments or on-premise
- Experience with developing and operating cloud native software and services
- Very good understanding of operating systems, networking and infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolings (Jenkins, GIT, Archiva, Upsource, Jira)
- Strong background in software development, the Java Technology stack, scripting (Ansible, Bash,Python) and basic database administration
- Experience with Kubernetes is a must, Openshift knowledge is an advantage
- You are living an agile mindset and bring a pro-active attitude with you
- You are interested in learning and using new technologies and have a customer-centric mindset
- Good command of English is a must, German is a plus.
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various IT projects.
Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
Wage (gross): 2000 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!