Senior Project Manager (m/w)
Fischamend HQ /
Management Functions – Chairman's Office /
In this challenging, and at the same time responsible position, as a group and association-internal management unit you represent a crucial link between the management and the departments in which you are responsible for the successful project implementation. Furthermore, you take care of business or organizational projects driven by the company management up to anchoring in the organization and also support the specialist areas in this context.
Your main tasks
- Management of international projects with logistic, strategic, digital and / or transformational reference in the area of CEO / Chairmans´ PMO
- They analyze a project and the possibilities to implement it with given structures, which support them actively and lead them to independence, sometimes even build them up
- Creation and responsibility of overall project plans as well as independent project controlling and reporting in all project phases (target / actual control, risk monitoring, analysis of deviations in time, quality, budget, resources etc.)
- Examination and assessment of new initiatives and projects (business cases) based on careful data / fact analyzes and further support in the decision-making process
- Planning, preparation and moderation of project workshops and meetings
- Ongoing further development of project management standards and methods (in an agile environment) to new circumstances
- Help shape and drive forward business development and the achievement of strategic goals based on the responsible topics and projects
- Close cooperation and coordination with the board and the department heads with the overarching goal of supporting the company's transformation and development
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business administration or similar, ideally with logistics and / or IT process related
- At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in the implementation and management of trend-setting projects, as well as in program management and project portfolio management as well as in change management
- Pronounced entrepreneurial, results and customer-oriented thinking
- Understanding of economic relationships and interactions between business processes and areas
- Solution-focused personality with persuasiveness, decision-making, assertion and negotiation skills on all hierarchical levels
- Performance-oriented, responsible and independent work paired with the ability to work in a team
- Very good IT knowledge (MS Office, MS Visio, Jira / Confluence etc.)
- Excellent German and English skills
- Responsible work in a company with innovative strength and economic excellence
- Excellent trainings and further education in an international environment
- National and international development prospects
- Varied and interesting portfolio of tasks in a very good working atmosphere with flexible working hours
- A performance-oriented gross annual salary for this position is at least € 60,000 and a significant overpayment for qualifications, experience and seniority
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!