Product Management – Logistics
cargo-partner is an international transport and logistics company founded in Vienna in 1983. The comprehensive and modern solutions we offer to our clients provide us with a permanent place among the strongest logistics companies in Europe.
- In connection with the expansion and development of our logistics projects, we are looking for energetic and responsible colleagues for the position of warehouse pickers. The position is suitable for men and women who are looking for a stable job, shift work and on schedule. The advantage is experience in receiving and placing goods, collecting orders, packing, labeling, working with a scanner.
- Order picking and packing
- Selecting products, ordering them correctly, and listing the exact number of items.
- Maintain excellent workplace hygiene.
- Company training;
- Regular payment and benefits package;
- Excellent working conditions;
If you like to work in dynamic environment with young and motivated people, you can handle tasks that require speed and dexterity in execution, then we are expecting your CV.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!