Head of Business Development, NEA
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Region/Branch: North East Asia
Base Location: Shanghai
Position Title/Code: Head of Business Development North East Asia
Department: Business Development
Report to: Regional Director North East Asia
- Achieve the country and region financial targets
- Work closely with MD's within the NEA for alignment and strategic direction
- To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility
- To lead, support, challenge and monitor performance of sales force within defined field of responsibility
- To own business development activities for all products but not limited to freight forwarding(air, sea, road and rail), contract logistics(integrated supply chain solutions), order & PO management and E-commerce.
- To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- To communicate sales development plans and status to management
- To manage, develop and oversee global agents relationships for defined markets and trade lanes
- To represent interests of the Company before third parties
- To coordinate the relations with other divisions in the Company
- To retain & keep good relationship with existing clients
- To follow and accomplish Business Development department common targets
- To persuade a profit policy at all the time, develop sales budgets and provide monthly sales forecasts.
- To provide proper guidelines, mentor and train management potentials
- Collaborate closely with global, regional and local employees to coordinate account activities by building harmony and team spirit in each country team and across country to the overall benefit of the NEA.
- Deliver results by leveraging the skills of the right people at the right time
- Lead resolution of difficult issues through effective negotiation tactics
- Manage communication strategy within accounts
- Provide expertise and training in the development of Sales business plans and establish goals in alignment with verticals and company targets
- Maintain high degree of motivation in team members to retain focus of providing highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide ongoing growth and development opportunities for team members
- Conduct team members’ performance reviews
- Work well in a global environment where country business can span multiple verticals
- University degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management /Logistics or equivalent.
- At least 10 years’ business development experience of which minimum 7 years’ managerial experience
- Experience in driving sales in the North East Asia, especially with small-medium size customer is a must
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (doc., xls., ppt.)
- English language
- Mandarin language
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!