Manager - Key Accounts
Business Development / Sales – Key Account Management /
Your chance to handle the most significant customers in the business.
We invite you to join our Key Accounts Sales team in India as individual contributor responsible for maintaining and expanding business through customer relationships. We have three positions, one for each location - Gurgaon, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Every day will be different and unique. You will get to work with progressive applications, interact with local/international stakeholders but most importantly liaise with strategic customers and identify their needs to offer customized logistics solutions. So if you are passionate about customer experience and ready to go extra mile, let´s connect!
Why join cargo-partner?
· Dynamic leadership with energetic team
· Competitive reward package
· Career development plan
. Motivating incentive and competitive benefits package
· Professional development
· Exciting opportunities for career growth
· Maximum health insurance coverage
What you´ll be doing?
- You will develop and manage a portfolio of Key Accounts from multiple industry verticals.
- You will be responsible for delivering the budgeted revenues and gross margins through deep selling and cross selling of products/services to the customers
- You will ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- You will lead business negotiations with customers followed by implementation process related to SOPs and customer reporting and statistics
- Agree on the scope of services and the KPI’s for measuring the quality of service delivery
- Drive the individual customer service executives to ensure that the service delivery is as per agreed KPI’s
- Ensuring that the SOP and KPI’s are circulated to the concerned people within the company network where required
What you´ll need:
- Graduate in any discipline. Post graduate preferred.
- 10+years of relevant industry experience (air, sea freight forwarding )
- Successful track record in sales and business development
- Solid knowledge of local market and established customer contacts
- Customer Service Orientation
- Energy & Teamwork
- Flexibility and Resilience
- Process Orientation
- Negotiation and Selling skills
If you are interested in the opportunity please apply below
If you would like to explore more career opportunities visit our webpage: https://www.cargo-partner.com/career/open-positions.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!