Corporate Quality Manager
Fischamend HQ /
Product Management – Operational Excellence /
cargo-partner is in search for the Corporate Quality Managemer who will responsible for planning, executing, and delivering Quality focused solutions to meet specific business objectives, customer needs, and improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Your main tasks:
- Deliver recommendations and project status updates to corporate leadership, project-specific steering committees and senior management.
- Responsible for driving quality tools and methodology and rigor in all phases of a project’s life cycle.
- Act as a change agent by leading and training employees in quality awareness and understanding and using quality tools.
- Guide other project teams on quality methodology, participate in continuous improvement training
- Promote Quality best practices by collaborating with Quality and operational team leaders across the business
- Establish periodical metric reports to Regional Management (including Quality Status within the Region, initiated actions to improve results if/where required, etc.)
- Establish guidelines for the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) for all documents related to Quality (corporate level) and ensure adherence within regions/countries to defined standard processes (e.g., ISO Certification, HSSE, GDP, internal audits, etc.)
- Collaborates with the corporate business optimization team and corporate training and quality team to incorporate Quality, health, safety, and environment methodologies into the cargo-partner process world.
- Leads and facilitates quarterly quality reviews with the regional operations directors
- Drive / Enable process orientated, value-creating, a customer-centric mindset of process & Quality.
- Gather and evaluate information regarding operational needs and market requirements (in connection with certifications)
- Guide corporate, regional, and local staff in managing certification (internal & external) and customer audits
- Establish a road map for umbrella certifications (ISO 9001 / 14001) and initiates a corporate lead project.
- Leads the central corporate efforts in supporting decentralized GDP setups for pharma related industry vertical customers in close cooperation with the corporate director pharma and life-science.
- Provides groupwide training and coaching regarding process and quality management methodologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution with five years experience in logistics/ transportation industry or
- Vocational training within the industry with further technical or commercial education
- Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma Lean Green Belt or similar certification desired
- Proven project and change management expertise and experience in the field of process standardization or (re-)organization projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong facilitation skills & change management skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications Visio and MS Office
- High integrity, objectivity, and independence
- Tenacity to see projects through to a successful completion
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
follow us with hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Ready to get things moving? Join our team
Wage (gross): 4000 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.