Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
- To develop free hand business and focus on sales activity.
- Get & send the potential sales lead.
- Join call with the oversea/GND colleague to investigate the biz.
- To prepare and issue quotations for customers according to sales guidance.
- Trouble shooting/solving of service problems for customers, answering customer inquiries.
- Providing friendly and professional service to our customers.
- To promote company's product to gain more business.
- Submit the weekly report on time.
- Provide the reflect the market info in Guangzhou to the company.
- College degree or above, major in logistics or international trading is preferable.
- Have experience in freight forwarding industry.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, team-work.
- Have certain customer basic.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!