Tax Manager, China
Finance – Accounting
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all tax related decisions and activities in the organization. You will help us stay tax-compliant and up-to-date on new tax laws.
- To streamline and set up process properly for recharging regional HQ service fees, which should be in line with OECD guide lines and also which can protect the company from the possible tax audit.
- To be in-house tax consultant dealing with Transfer Pricing issues providing the proof of services, advise how to deal with tax authority when any questions related to Transfer Pricing are raised by tax authority.
- To prepare and lodge withholding tax payment for management fee settlement in China.
- To provide the help for getting refund of withholding tax on management fee in Taiwan.
- To be control tower, consultant and contact point for National Finance Managers when there is any new tax regime introduced in any country in the region.
- To review the current tax scheme in the region and find the best way to optimize the tax in the region and the group.
- To be control tower for Transfer Pricing Documentation preparation in the region.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years' of experience of professional experience in Accounting
- Experience working under tax department at an MNC dealing with Transfer Pricing issue or recharging HQ service fees.
- Experience dealing with Transfer Pricing issue with tax authority in APAC, preferably with China.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!