IT Application Expert - 2nd level support
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Management /
Are you a fresh graduate or young professional seeking for a challenge in the tech area?
In our application management department you'll get the chance to learn on the job how to deal with various software configurations and errors, become part of challenging projects for the platform solutions- supporting global roll outs, daily operations and improvements.
Your work will be focused on:
- Application Support: 2nd level support for application & application monitoring for platform solutions
- Analyzing and resolving requests from internal users: coordinate bug fixes
- Deal with configurations updates and offer support in software testing
- Life cycle management: supporting with new features roll outs
What do we expect?
- General IT understanding (completed technical education or equivalent professional experience could be an advantage)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Analytical thinking and independent working style | hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of technical frameworks or technologies like IBM iSeries, Java, Oracle, MS SQL, Lobster is highly appreciated
What's in IT for you?
- A gross monthly salary starting from 2100 EUR gross.
- Benefits? technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
- Career in a global company that has retained the heart of a medium-sized company with flat hierarchies in which everyone is encouraged to express the personal opinion
- Opportunities for professional development and continuous improvement? The main focus is on people - they create our strength.
Based on your experience/profile, the final financial compensation can go well above.
The first step to become part of our success story is applying directly or contacting us at: email@example.com
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
find out more about our applications: www.spotworx.com www.carrierplatform.com
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!