Road Freight Operations
Product Management – Road
cargo-partner entered the market in Ireland in 2018. We have since developed and are now looking to recruit a new colleague to our Road Freight team. This is a new position, created due enable further growth and manage existing road freight business.
Description of tasks:
- Commercial responsibility within his/her relation towards the team leader
- Daily handling of business cases in the area of trucking shipments and delivering of shipments in accordance with the procedures for dispatching and delivering
- Contacts clients, agents, other freight forwarding companies and customs bodies in connection with dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Issues and monitors transportation documents, collects documents for dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Electronic data processing
- Coverage of insurance (temporarily or permanently)
- Composes records about damages and deficits of shipments and complaint orders
- Issues invoices of the accumulated expenses respectively transfering to the person in charge for invoicing
- Filing of business cases
- Makes offers to customers and partners
- Enters the data of new customers, partners and service provider and updates existing ones
- Generate salesleads -
- Customer service, keeps contact with agents -
- Compiles monthly P/L report for her/his responsibility
- Knowledge of the standard Transport Management systems.
- Secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written, knowledge of German or another second language is a great advantage
- Exceptional communication skills,
- Ability to assert independence, ambition and initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team proactive approach to customers
- Business thinking
- Good mathematical and analytical skills, logical thinking
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!