Senior Freight Forwarder
Product Management – Air /
cargo-partner is an international logistics service provider founded in Austria in 1983. We are a family owned business who opened in Sweden in 2017, and we are now looking for a new team player to join our close-knit team in Stockholm.
Are you looking to take responsibility from A-Z and have freedom to develop your own relationships with your customers, and the rest of the cargo-partner network, and have a direct impact growing our company from an operational perspective? Then this opportunity could be perfect for you:
Description of tasks:
- Daily handling of business cases in the area of air cargo import + export shipments and delivering of shipments in accordance with the procedures for dispatching and delivering.
- Develop business through promoting positive relationships with clients and proactive customer service in conjuncture with other departments.
- Identify and properly qualify solutions for business development opportunities
- Contacts clients, agents and shipping companies, other freight forwarding companies and customs bodies in connection with dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Issues and monitors transportation documents, collects documents for dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Electronic data processing
- Organizes the admission of the shipments into the customs warehouse, export customs clearance, loading into the aircraft and the dispatching of shipments
- Coverage of insurance (temporarily or permanently)
- Composes records about damages and deficits of shipments and complaint orders
- Issues invoices of the accumulated expenses respectively transfer to the person in charge for invoicing
- Filing of business cases
- Build constructive relationships with customers
- Communicate with overseas offices/agents and other teams to complete RFQ details whilst analyzing market trends, internal business development to assist in pricing strategies.
- Makes offers fast to customers and partners, using speed as a differentiation – take it personally!
- Enter new customer data, partners and service provider and updates existing ones
- Generate and action upon sales leads, playing a leading role in developing this culture in the operations
- Customer service, keeps contact with agents
- Knowledge of the standard operation procedures/guidelines and systems
- 3+ years’ experience in freight forwarding operations.
- Experience of logistics and forwarding operations / regulations and documentation
- Team player
- Dynamic commercial thinker ready to take own initiative.
- Initiative and strong sense for organization in order to meet customer requirements.
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Able to work with different cultures
- Stress resistant
- Fluency in Swedish and English
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!