Sales Assistant - Korean Trade (m/f)
Sales – Trade Lane Management
In this position you will support our Director of Korean Trade Team at our Headquarters in Fischamend.
Your main tasks
- Focus on developing the network capabilities for Key account and Korean customers in Western Europe (WEU)
- Run statistical reports and maintain data for customers and Global Key Account Management
- Support local project team in their relationship with the clients
- Analysis of problems / trouble shooting with customer
- Ensure quality preparation of SOP and other documents to be executed by the Key Account Management Team and take care of a smooth hand over process to existing interfaces (Operations, Finance)
- Regularly review of processes and if necessary improvements and cost savings
- Responsible for own sales target on activity, volume, GP, hunting for new business in WEU
- University degree (Bachlor, Master) in Business Administration, Logistics or comparable education
- At least 3 years of work experience in Sales or in Freight Forwarding / Logistics Industry would be an advantage
- Deep knowledge in freight forwarding (both Air & Sea) and Integrated logistics
- Solid experience to support our Key Accounts’ inquiries, operations issues and data analysis and reporting (such as SOPs and KPIs)
- Ability to emphasize with client and present client needs effectively to project team and management
- Team driven, customer-focused, ability to solve problems quickly, Profitability and results oriented
- Self-driven, strong leader, energetic and passionate with work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as high influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Korean
- Good in MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Interesting and challenging position with international development and career possibilities
- The background of an international market leader
- An excellent working athmosphere in a highly motivated and dynamic team
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a salary that is significantly higher than stated in the collective agreement (minimum salary according to collective agreement: EUR 2.106,70 gross/month)
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!
In case of any queries, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org