IT Network Engineer
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Technical Management /
Become a member of the technical management team, and take responsibility for the management and operations of our globally distributed IT WAN and LAN network environment.
What will you work on?
- Administration and maintenance of data center network switches and routers (Cisco, HPE)
- PaloAlto Firewalls administration and maintenance
- Administration and monitoring of data line and IPsec connections between our headquarter and all globally distributed branch offices
- Administration and maintenance of the Cisco voice environment (Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways, SIP trunks) and of the Cisco Wi-Fi environment (Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Access Points)
- Design, optimization and continuous development of the existing network and security landscape
Here’s what you’ll need:
- In-depth professional experience in networking (routing, switching) and firewalling (Palo Alto)
- Know-How in Cisco voice technologies (Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways)
- Know-How in Cisco Wi-Fi technologies (Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Access Points)
- Fluent in English
- Project management knowledge is an advantage
What's in it for you?
- We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more
- Employee events, lunch allowance and free parking
- Performance based bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- A multicultural working environment
The monthly salary (gross) starts from 3.000 EUR gross. The final salary can go above, depending on your background and professional experience.
In general, cargo-partner has to remain flexible in the current situation and we stay in dialogue with our candidates and Hiring Managers. Interviews will be held on a virtual basis and this will include a video interview, and possible telephone interview and/or on-line assessments.
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!