Business Development Manager for Korean Trade
Business Development / Sales – GND /
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager/Sales Executive looking for your next step? Do you have an excellent knowledge of Korean language? Whatever your circumstances cargo-partner could be your answer!
We have just had our most profitable year ever and our expansion plans are in full flow having recently opened up new offices in Barcelona and Mexico City last year. We now have over 140 offices in 40 countries and over 4,000 employees worldwide with ambitious plans in the pipeline. We are growing our sales division in Sydney and Melbourne and we are looking for a Business Development Manager that has extensive freight forwarding experience particularly within Air and Ocean Freight sales.
In this crucial role, you would be our expert in Europe on Korean trade whilst building strong long lasting relationships with new and existing customers to maximize both customer satisfaction and revenue. To succeed at cargo-partner you will need to have demonstrative experience in targeting, researching, and hunting new business leads and managing the sales process through to order and delivery.
If you are hungry for Korean trade sales and you want to show the world what you can do, apply now!
As a Business Development Manager, you will receive an excellent annual salary coupled with a generous bonus scheme, travel allowance and access to an extensive range of cargo-partner company benefits and the opportunity to progress within the company, either in your own country or internationally. This role is more than just hitting your KPI’s but playing an important role to build relationships and our brand in the region.
As we continue to grow our global network there simply could not be a better time to join the cargo-partner family.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and expand the relationship with the existing clients
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities and keeping contact with all the clients from the portfolio and ensuring a high-level of custom service
- To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility
- Own and develop business activities
- Selling and promoting freight forwarding services by increasing the number of international clients in the portfolio, with focus on increasing the volume of operations per client
What you should have:
- At least 4 years of experience in business development or sales experience in freight forwarding role
- You have background of an international market salesman, with focus on multinational Korean customers and partners in Korea
- Knowledge of Korean Culture and business behavior
- Self-starter with willingness and ability to travel
- University Degree in Business Development/ Logistics or equivalent is a big plus
- Fluent in English and Korean C1
- EU Working Permit or similar work permit for Central Europe Countries is needed for this position