IT Application Engineer (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Management /
In this interesting and challenging position, you are part of the IT Application Management team in our Headquarter in Fischamend, near Vienna Airport.
You are responsible for the daily operations and improvements of our core transport management systems and support our colleagues in offices around the globe.
- Daily operations, configuration and support of our transport management and logistics solutions
- Analyzing and resolving support requests from internal users (2nd level)
- Structuring and reviewing requirements from business together with the team
- Participating in roadmap meetings between IT and business units
- Supporting in software testing & roll-out of new application features
- Analyzing errors and defects and coordinating bugfixes
- Communicates in a polite and professional manner
- Acts with good faith, in the interest of the company
- Abides by all company´s internal and legal rules and regulations
- Shows diplomacy when handling conflict situations. Request written opinion and escalate the problem as soon solution is beyond own authority level
- Performs additional tasks, assigned by the employer as per employee’s qualification and role, according to company’s operational needs
- Uses company’s goods and equipment’s according to their destination, and only in the interest of the job
- Completed commercial or technical education (HTL, HAK) with focus on IT and/or equivalent professional experience
- Optional: University degree (IT, logistics, computer science, etc.)
- Analytical, cross-system thinking
- Responsible and solution-oriented working style
- Good communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English – German language is an advantage
Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various IT projects.
Implementation of own initiatives? We are a company where the main focus is on people - they create our strength.
Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, a gross annual salary of EUR 35 000 will be paid. *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!