Junior Application Manager (m / w)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Management /
Supporting the Head of IT Applicant Management to defining and execute software development in line with business objectives and IT strategy.
- Takes care about IT software development and project priorities in line with business requirements
- Aligns IT software project portfolio with company and IT strategy
- Highlights discrepancies in important projects to the management
- Ensure efficient software development and service delivery
- Define and continuously improve architecture and technology stack
- Define and continuously improve development processes and tools
- Control and monitor resource utilization and support efforts
- Call regular meetings with team leaders and individual members
- Ensure effective resource planning and allocation in alignment with project managers
- Communication according line and matrix organization
- Communicates in a polite and professional manner
- Acts with good faith, in the interest of the company
- Abides by all company´s internal and legal rules and regulations
- Shows diplomacy when handling conflict situations. Request written opinion and escalate the problem as soon solution is beyond own authority level
- Performs additional tasks, assigned by the employer as per employee’s qualification and role, according to company’s operational needs
- Uses company’s goods and equipment’s according to their destination, and only in the interest of the job
- Completed technical education on a high school level with a focus on IT
- Basic knowledge in the areas of programming and server landscapes
- Interest in software applications, initial experience in internships or school projects
- Responsible and solution-oriented working style
- Customer and service orientation paired with continuous willingness to learn
- Good English knowledge
- Individual training by experienced employees and training through training on the job
- Varied job in a company with innovation and economic solidity
- Excellent working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team in an international environment
- Individual development and career opportunities as well as ongoing training opportunities
- Free company parking
Depending on professional qualifications and experience, a gross annual salary of EUR 26,500 will be paid. *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!