National Sea Freight Manager
Product Management – Sea /
Sea Freight is highly flexible and reliable product in cargo-partner. We provide a variety of FCL, LCL and special project transport solutions tailored to customer needs. Thanks to long-standing relationships with a range of carriers, we can act flexibly, offer secured vessel space and make use of large volumes to negotiate the best conditions for ocean freight shipments. We provide temperature-controlled transport as well as special equipment for oversized cargo, break bulk, vehicle transport and much more! cargo-partner now offers a great job opportunity within Sea Freight Division to a commercial thinker who is ready to create, innovate, lead solution design process and contribute to operation excellence and volume/profit growth. You will be in a national level position with several direct reports liaising closely with Managing Director and Corporate Product Manager.
- National product P&L responsibility along with creating a national product strategy plan (aligned with regional & global plans)
- Responsibility for local procurement, ensuring competitive services & prices with carriers, partners & agents
- Coordinate with Branch Managers and Operations team to ensure timely delivery & superior services to customers
- Collaborate with Trade Lane Managers & Sales team to support customer development and retention management
- Measure and benchmark key performance indicators, such as productivity & profitability on a national level
- Monitor bookings and develop core/preferred carriers
- 10 years of experience in Sea Freight, including 5 years in management/leadership role
- Proven record of own business development with multinationals
- Established shipping company network, close contact to carriers
- Knowledge of operational processes
- Convincing presentation and communication skills in Hungarian as well as English language
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Result oriented and motivated individual
- Ability to network and bring new ideas
· Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
· Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
· Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Ready to get things moving? Follow us with #cargopartner
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!