Customer Service Customs Clearance Sea Cargo
Product Management – Sea /
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checking tariff of Import – Export entry, BOI or any related fields
- Customs clearance of import – export shipments
- Issuing of transit documents and customs documents
- Handling of claims (false customs tariff, etc.)
- Submitting of applications, boned warehouse, guaranty and customs.
- Thai, male or female with at least 3-5 years experiences in customs & shipping
- Experiences in checking tariff of import-export entry, BOI or related fields
- Good knowledge of import-export fields
- Familiar with import-export tariff, paperless system and other related documents
- vocational or bachelor’s degree in any field
- Well organized,mature, good interpersonal, enthusiastic with service mind and teamwork
- Good command of both Thai and English both written and spoken.
Contact: Nussara Sorheng
Tel: 662 1316503
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!