Supervisor Human Resources
Human Resources – Human Resources /
- To support the business field with relevant HR matters
- To ensure HR practices and policies in local offices are adhered to statutory requirements
- To coordinate with Branch Manager(s), General Manager(s), Managing Director and head of department to handle personnel planning according to company strategies
- To support management by providing advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications on all human resources related issues
- To be responsible for HR administration and operations in NCN Offices including but not limited to payroll, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, C&B etc.
- To execute the Directive/ policy/ Procedure/ Manual/ Workflow that issued from corporate HR & HK Regional HR department
- To ensure the cost effectiveness on Human Resources expense
- To develop young talent program
- To handle recruitment activities, management of applicants, contracting and renewal & administration of contracts
- To support recruitment in North China region
- To handle formalities in conjunction with the entry of employees
- To coordinate and submit new join employee information to HK Regional HR department for pn account creation
- To conduct orientation program and exit interview for staff
- To be responsible for probation review
- To proceed all employee’s movements, such as promotion, transfer, termination, etc. in local office and inform HK Regional HR by providing supporting document for HR system update, including signature & function, etc.
- To update HR Regional HR department on key staff movement, e.g. new join, transfer, promotion, leaving, etc., for Regional Staff Movement Announcement
- To update and maintain the personal file for each staff
- To administrate & implement the exercises of annual employee performance evaluation, annual review and/or discretionary bonus (if any)
- To prepare monthly report – Staff attendance report, Annual leave balance report, Sick leave report & Late report for Department Heads
- To prepare monthly regional report – Staff Movement report, Staff List, Cost Split report, Payroll details and month end Organization Chart to HK Regional HR department
- To prepare monthly payroll calculation and final payment
- To inform HK Regional HR department leaving staff information for close pn account
- To be responsible for administration of Social Insurance & Pension
- To be responsible for administration of eLeave system - BIPO and workday
- To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience:
- University degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent with at least 3 years’ HR experiences
- Knowledge of local labour law and regulations
- Good knowledge of human nature
- Knowledge in personnel development, organization, compensation and benefits
- Positive attitude and approach to work
- Good English skill
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!