Junior assistant emergency freight
Product Management – Air /
Some of the main commitments of the new members of our team will be:
* Tracking of the so-called time critical shipments
* Providing information on the movement of shipments
* Coordination with the staff responsible for answering inquiries
* Participation in the optimization of operational processes in the department by prioritizing tasks.
Mandatory conditions for all who are interested:
- Skills for quick entry into the work with airlines and land carriers;
- Desire and readiness to work in shifts, incl. and night;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent computer literacy.
In return, we offer:
- Excellent remuneration;
- Financial bonuses for overfulfilled goals and achieved results;
- Additional social benefits;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Long-term cooperation for result orientated candidates.
We guarantee professionalism, equality and opportunities for development.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!