Time Critical Freight Operation
Budapest Airport /
Product Management – Operations /
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Air Team, location based in Budapest in the brand new BUD cargo city.
As a Time Critical Freight Operation you will plan, organize and coordinate daily Emergency Cargo transports.
- Following up on urgent deliveries
- Arranging shipments
- Independent planning and execution of international shipping orders
- Guaranteeing the company's procedures and customer expectations, the correct preparation and distribution of documents
- Building long-term relationships and keeping touch with customers and subcontractors, including acquiring new contractors and forwarding orders
- Cost optimization and participation in the debt collection process
- Development of transport activities by maintaining a high standard of services and a positive impression with the cargo-partner
- General admin
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Good communication skill and orientation for direct collaboration with the client
- Good work organization and the ability to make quick and accurate decisions under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of any language is a plus
What we recommend:
- A pleasant working environment in a harmonious, youthful and ambitious team
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Necessary work tools
- Attractive income and additional bonuses
You’ll join a new culture, one where we succeed together –across the desk and around the globe, where like-minded people work together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Cargo Partner can take you…
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!